Steinberg today launched version 9.5 of Cubase Pro, Cubase Artist and Cubase Elements, the latest iterations of the company’s award-winning music production systems. This software suite offers a user-requested sampler and optimized use of workspace, plus an endless number of advanced audio and MIDI tools for composition, recording, editing and mixing.
Key features of Cubase Pro 9.5 include:
– Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation;
– Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs;
– MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters;
– Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency eight-band EQ and many more;
– Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2;
– Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings.
Look for a review in our pages soon, and to learn more about Cubase 9.5, click on the link below.