Powered by AI Assist, Auto-EQ and Dynamic Effects
Santa Cruz, CA – Antares Audio Technologies, creators of Auto-Tune®, the GRAMMY®-award winning software and the industry standard for vocal production, announces the immediate release of Vocal Reverb.
Vocal Reverb uses the power of artificial intelligence to speed up the process of creating a great sounding reverb. Simply select the reverb style you want, and Vocal Reverb’s AI recommends a perfect starting point, allowing you to achieve your desired vocal reverb sound quickly.
Proprietary Auto-EQ technology uses Auto-Tune pitch tracking to clean up the reverb tail. Auto-EQ does this by tracking the singer’s pitch and dynamically reducing the fundamental frequency range in the reverb tail, resulting in a reverb that musically blends with the vocal.
Vocal Reverb offers three reverb styles and two Delay types. When the advanced panel is expanded, five Pre-Verb Effects and five Post-Verb Effects are displayed to use for more creative results.
Vocal Reverb also includes compelling artist presets from Bainz, Ian Kirkpatrick, Mischke, Dyryk and more spanning various vocal styles and moods, making it easy to explore new ideas.
Vocal Reverb Key Features:
- AI Assist for quick optimal reverb settings
- Auto-EQ powered by proprietary Auto-Tune Pitch Tracking Technology
- Three Reverb Algorithms (Hall, Plate, Room)
- Two Delay Types (Mono, Stereo Ping Pong)
- Five Pre-Verb Effects (Pitch, Throat, Tube, De-Esser, Reverse)
- Five Post-Verb Effects (Auto-EQ, Tone Shaper, Compressor, Gate, Width)
- Apple Silicon Native M1/Pro/Max/Ultra Compatibility
- FREE for Auto-Tune Unlimited subscribers at $24.99/mo or $174.99/year (equivalent to $14.58/mo if paid annually). A FREE 14-day trial to Auto-Tune Unlimited is available to everyone, regardless of previous trials or subscriptions.
- Perpetual license: $129.00 – Includes one FREE year of Auto-Tune Producer
About Antares Audio Technologies
Antares Audio Technologies is the creator of Auto-Tune®, the GRAMMY®-award winning vocal production software. As “the sound of the 21st century,” Auto-Tune has revolutionized the music industry and is used in the vast majority of The Billboard Hot 100 tracks. In 2020, Antares released Auto-Tune Unlimited, one of the music industry’s fastest growing and most influential subscription offerings. Antares’ mission is to be the global leader in vocal processing for music, podcasting, gaming, social, and other spoken word applications. The company was founded in 1997 and remains at the cutting edge of technology and culture, with over a million copies of its software sold to date. Go to Auto-Tune.com to learn more.