Each voice has 3 sound engine modes, a HP/BP/LP filter and 8 controls for nuanced sound design, including an internal analogue BBD FX send. All voice parameter settings can be saved as KITS. To add dynamics to the performance, parameter automation is implemented and a modulation LFO can be assigned to all parameters.
For a real thunderstorm, integration with external gear is considered – each voice has a dedicated velocity-sensitive trigger input, individual output and FX send and return with 6.3mm jack sockets, along with extensive MIDI implementation. All voices are summed and run through a built-in optical compressor and master overdrive.
PĒRKONS HD-01 is a unique live performance and sound design instrument that tears down the borders between drum machine, synthesizer and drone instrument. Time to ride the skies!
- 4 hybrid voices (digital sound engine and analogue multimode filter with overdrive)
- 8 controls per voice
- Velocity sensitive trigger inputs for drum pads
- Individual voice outputs
- Individual sends and returns
- 64 kit and 64 pattern memory + additional memory on the SD card
- Built-in analogue bucket brigade delay and optical compressor
- Modulation LFO with morphing waveforms, phase shift and 8 destinations
- 4 track sequencer, 4 time divisions and 4 time multiplications per track
- Per-step ratchets and probabilities
- 4 shuffle algorithms
- MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
- Pricing: €1650 EUR (VAT excl.); release date within 2021.
For more information, please visit the Erica Synths website.
About Erica Synths
Erica Synths team of visionaries, engineers and musicians have been working hard to bring you modules and instruments that will set your modular system apart from mass in terms of how it sounds, looks and functions.