Now Streaming Superior Performance
The essence of the standalone experience is hardware that responds immediately to the needs of your dynamic workflow. Users can now enjoy a more accessible and efficient workflow with the power of Disk Streaming from external
storage devices. Disk Streaming enables better system resource allocation and performance for expanded creativity and performance. Record and playback longer audio tracks, perform an entire DJ set, or create larger keygroup programs all while enjoying faster project load times.
Major Workflow Enhancements, Engine Updates and Expandability
With the power of Disk Streaming comes added expandability. With FORCE 3.1, instantly expand your hardware connectivity with Class Compliant USB Audio Interface Support. Route up to 32 audio inputs and outputs to-and-from FORCE, all via a single USB cable. Increase your input count to record more tracks directly to FORCE, or route audio into your favorite outboard gear.
Get more performance out of the drum and keygroup engines with the new portamento function for gliding notes and percussion, like 808 kick drums. Dial-in the perfect sample shape with dedicated pitch envelope. Smooth out your drum breaks and chops with Akai Sample Tail and access up to 10 drum pad effects including Ringmod, Bitcrush, Tubedrive, Lowpass, and more.
Force 3.1 also ads new functionality to Buses (Submixes/Returns/Masters) for more control and creativity. Now the Recording, Playback and Editing of automation follows the same workflow on buses as other tracks. Control submix and master tracks with the “Select,” “Rename,” and “Clips” functions as well as dialing in automation on the fly.
Finally, Force 3.1 expands MIDI integration with the ability to load and export MIDI files to and from FORCE. For even more MIDI integration, assign your FORCE parameters to your 3rd party MIDI controller for additional tactical control.
New FORCE 3.1 Features Include:
- 3 New plugin instruments Solina, Odyssey, and Mellotron
- New AIR Vocal Insert Effect Suite with Automatic Vocal Tuning, AIR Doubler, and AIR Harmonizer Plugins
- Disk Streaming: Audio files can now be streamed from disk
- Class-Compliant Audio Interface Support
- New MIDI file Compatibility enabling MIDI file loading
- 7 New Insert Effects such as Half Speed, Diode Clipper and Stutter
- Drum and Keygroup Engine Enhancements including Akai Pro Sample Tail, Dedicated Pitch Envelope, and Keygroup Portamento
- 10 New Drum Pad Effects including Ringmod, Bitcrush, Decimator and more
- New functionality to Buses (Submixes/Returns/Masters) including Automation
- Automatic sample Key Detection
“Force Features Update 3.1 is not only a major upgrade for Force users, but it’s also a major evolution in standalone music production,” said Akai Professional, Senior Product Manager, Dan Gill. “Disk Streaming is a significant advancement to this product as well as standalone music production in general, because it opens up recording and playback possibilities without content limitations. Combine that with a Vocal Suite which includes an adaptive Vocal Tuner, and powerful new synths and insert effect plugins, and you have an inspirational modern music creation system for any genre.”
FORCE 3.1 will be available on October 19, 2021, as a free update for FORCE users. For more information on FORCE 3.1, visit www.akaipro.com/force