Bremmers Audio Design has released MultitrackStudio for iPad 1.3. This update adds Audiobus support. MultitrackStudio acts as output in the Audiobus app, so other apps can be recorded using Audiobus. Additional MIDI Clock output options have been added, so apps can sync to MultitrackStudio easily.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app. It comes with many high-quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator. Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include piano roll, drum and score editors. The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It's easy to use yet powerful.
* Up to 16 audio/MIDI tracks, audio tracks can be mono or stereo
* Editors: audio, pianoroll, drum, score, MIDI controllers, time-sig/tempo and song
* One effect return section
* One master section
* Three effect slots per mixer section (two for MIDI tracks)
* Effects: Automated Fader, Chorus, Compressor, DeEsser, Echo, EQ, Flanger, Guitar Amp, Master Limiter, Noise Gate, Phaser, Pseudo Stereo, Reverb, Saturator, Tremolo, Tuner and Vibrato.
* MIDI instruments: MultitrackStudio Instruments (General MIDI compatible), SoundFont Player and one CoreMIDI output device.
* Supports Inter-App Audio effects and instruments (iOS 7).
* Supports Audiobus (acts as output in Audiobus app).
* MIDI sources: onscreen keyboard (keyboard, drum and various string layouts) and one CoreMIDI input device.
* Audio sample rate: 44.1 or 48 kHz.
* Imports .wav, .aif, .mp3, .mid and various other audio file types.
* Exports .wav and .mid files.
* Import/export audio/MIDI via AudioShare, General Pasteboard or iTunes File Sharing.
* Imports/exports .zip file containing all files needed to open song, compatible with MultitrackStudio for Windows/OS X.
Price: $30. MultitrackStudio for iPad can be purchased from the App Store.
Requirements: iOS 6.1 or 7
More information can be found at