In addition to the symmetrical inputs, the HDVD 800 also has an asymmetrical input socket; incoming signals are symmetrized before further processing takes place. Digital sources can be connected to the rear of the unit via an XLR (AES/EBU) input, optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital inputs or USB. All digital inputs accept signals up to 24 bit at 192 KHz*. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this high-end, solid-state amplifier harmonizes perfectly and delivers an ultimate acoustic performance when paired with any of Sennheiser's audiophile headphones.
* D/A transducer for all common formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
* D/A transducer can be used for CD and DVD players
* AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs
* Symmetrical (XLR) and asymmetrical (RCA) analog inputs
* Symmetrical output
* Sockets for four sets of headphones (two of which symmetrical)
Contact us at 877-736-6434, ext. 182 or or visit en-us.sennheiser.com